Poffman
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbimmer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poffman View Post
We were passing through 12 heading from Montana to Washington on September 22nd. I drove an f90 at an m track days event and loved it, so I always notice them. If not you, a twin going through about the same time

I drove from Seattle to Denver solo, picked up a friend and did 4 days around Colorado with Express Rally. When we got back to his house he had such a great time he came back with me. We went through Yellowstone and 12 coming back and it was fantastic.

4,062 miles in 8 days. 7 states. 8 out of 40 cars that started the event in Colorado DNF'd. 3 of them were mclarens (out of 4 mclarens)…
That sounds like a great trip, too. Do you remember whereabouts on 12 you saw me? My photo by the Clearwater says it was taken around noon on the 21st. You said you came thru on the 22nd. Could there be 2 M5Cs on the loose out there??

Where was that last picture taken with the rocky road? Looks interesting......

Big day coming Monday. Enjoy.
It must have been a different one, it would have been on your day 2 - we did Montana to Seattle on 9/22. This was along the river on the 22nd throughout the day. Also my REVER app tracking for the 22nd

The big mountain road is million dollar highway in CO. We also did independence pass and pikes peak. I would like to return to all 3 - no question. They were absolutely stunning.

Thanks! Really excited for the X3M. Sounds like we'll get it tomorrow!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
DNYC1919478.00
Jamesmick131.00