Poffman
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbimmer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poffman View Post
I am almost certain I saw you on highway 12 as I was returning from my 4,062 mile round trip from Seattle to Colorado and back! Not a lot of f90 m5 comps… I was in the blue OG M2 if you happened to see us.
Cool. Where do you think we were? I remember an M2, just can't place where right now. I saw less than a half dozen Beemers anywhere on the trip. Thousands and thousands of pickup trucks in those states, tho.

Can you take much luggage?

BTW, pardon my noobness, but I'm not tracking what you mean by blue OG.
We were passing through 12 heading from Montana to Washington on September 22nd. I drove an f90 at an m track days event and loved it, so I always notice them. If not you, a twin going through about the same time

I drove from Seattle to Denver solo, picked up a friend and did 4 days around Colorado with Express Rally. When we got back to his house he had such a great time he came back with me. We went through Yellowstone and 12 coming back and it was fantastic.

The M2 was great, I have added Ohlins coilovers, and lots of sound deadening (among other things) that made it very pleasant. Surprisingly we had similar gas mileage on the trip 🤣😂 but I guarantee you were a lot more comfortable.

Not much space in the M2. We have an X3M competition arriving on Monday.

Couple pics from our trip. Blue OG - meaning not an M2 competition, the original.

4,062 miles in 8 days. 7 states. 8 out of 40 cars that started the event in Colorado DNF'd. 3 of them were mclarens (out of 4 mclarens)…
Attached Images

Appreciate 3