View Single Post
      01-26-2021, 07:36 AM   #4895
longm1985
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 328Xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebear View Post
Confession: I sold my Tesla stock last June.

Murf
Press F to pay respects

F

My parents made some cash with Apple way back when, then Microsoft in the 90s. While it's not my accomplishment and therefore I'm not bragging, they're doing quite well for themselves.

My mom is strange. She lives in a two bedroom apartment with a detached garage and hallway entrance (hell mine has a private entrance and attached garage). She drives a Subaru Outback. She currently works at Kohl's part time. She's always talked about buying a Porsche... But she doesn't. But she does buy Michael Kors like EVERYTHING. I recently went through her finances with her because she's old (oof) and it was eye opening. I didn't realize she had THAT much because of how she lived. Wow. It just makes her lifestyle mighty strange. I tried to prod her into a Panamera lol but she says it's too low now But I'd bet a Safari 911 would be PERFECT.

I'm not bragging about my parents' accomplishments as they aren't mine, for the record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90yyc View Post
I hate when my d*ck flies out of my pants under hard braking, so I think the seats are great.
Appreciate 0