View Single Post
      12-28-2018, 09:27 PM   #51
Charlie Brown
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 Azurite Black

With all the tech in the M5 it is hounds down the better daily. My F10 was much more comfortable and relatively quite. NVH is less in the F10 but then again that's expected. The F10 is not a sports car no matter how fast it is. In the turbo I don't even have a front facing camera much less surround view and no heads-up display, The turbo does have rear wheel steering which makes maneuvering quite easy and of course cornering at the track is phenomenal.

If I were not tracking the turbo 10-12 times a year it would be an easy decision to get the M5C. The turbo never sweats. I'm up over 150 mph in 3 areas at RA and well over 160 mph before braking into turn one every lap, lap after lap and the turbo never sweats. ( although I do

Bottom line for me is that the turbo feels more special because of what it doesn't have and what it can do on track. I run with GT3s on fast tracks like Road America, Autobahn Country Club, Mid Ohio, Road Atlanta, etc. Many racers give me the nod when they see what a turbo can do and that I drive it 1000 miles and back to do it. I've done the same in my F10 just not quite as fast. 😎
Appreciate 1
vtknight966.50