View Single Post
      06-28-2016, 08:59 PM   #6
Msmall143
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW S1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brindle101 View Post
I hope no one is foolish enough or gives in to this kind of gauging. I have many
cars including a GT3RS and can easily afford to pay it, but i won't!! I hope we enthusiasts' finally stop supporting this price gauging. Let the car sit there at that price.

This is a car that the original coupon holder backed out of, car is scheduled for a november build date. Buyer does not have the ability to select the color, the car is already configured.
you know there is a way to get your exact point across without bragging about what you own and can easily afford. The level of self serving posts on this forum is at times embarrassing to be associated with. It would look something like this

"I hope no one is foolish enough or gives in to this kind of gauging. I cant imagine how someone would justify paying a mark up like that!! I hope we enthusiasts' finally stop supporting this price gauging. Let the car sit there at that price.

This is a car that the original coupon holder backed out of, car is scheduled for a november build date. Buyer does not have the ability to select the color, the car is already configured"
Appreciate 5