Captain
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: on hold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorsen82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
your M235i is brilliant. The next M235i is gonna be even better when it switches to FWD.

/sarcasm
I don't think that next 2er will switches to fwd; i wish that f20 successor will be divided in two models : one fwd and one related to 2er with rwd
I have been here long enough on this forum to know for a fact that all 1/2 series are going FWD. Cost reduction BS as usual. Scott's posts lately are nothing but a small tranquilizer. He comforts us with great things coming for enthusiasts while easing out some marketing crap on FWD or a new model nobody knew it existed. Fast forward a little, you would see the good news isn't mentioned anymore but more junk about FWD and i cars.. I truly hope that I am wrong about this and it's just my imagination.
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
BMW have tapped into this by mirroring typical BMW dynamics and steering communication within the new UKL cars.
You mean massive body roll, a steering system that is not connected to the front wheels, and the engine note played through the speaker system?!?!?!?!
Appreciate 0