11-24-2015, 01:34 AM   #273
X3paul
Banned
Rep
Drives: E9 CSi, Z4M coup, E65 730d, E4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26
"Every inch a BMW"
Before the ranting on its FWD begins again let me clarify.

Strong proportions, longish hood, dynamic coupe-esque roofline, strong three dimensional surface design, big wheels, intricate detailing mixing sportiness and efficiency.
Design without complexities and an interior that makes the best use of cabin space with spatial qualities and surfaces surrounded by minimal switchgear in a minimalist lounge setting.

Are qualities that define every inch a BMW Sedan from the 3er to the 7er in its visual aesthetic. The Compact Sedan Concept fits in perfectly to introduce the BMW sedans from entry to flagship they share the same aesthetics and visual kinship.
Are you beeing held captive??? Maybe thats it!! You are beeing held at gun point and the only way you can send a message for help is to say as much bs as possible so that we start getting suspcious and send help! That must be it. No worries I am calling the cops right now

Ps - considering your company claims to build "the ultimate driving machine" dont you find it strange that in your robot like post there is no mention of what a great drivers car it will be? Remember 50:50 weight dstrb etc etc? I think that says it all of bmw's xx1st century goals for the brand. No worries: the 2nd hand market has plenty of choice
Appreciate 0