Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kstoff125 View Post
Two very different cars, but amazing to see a 4 door sedan hold its own. The 911 Turbo is a beast in a straight line, but I would argue the driving experience is relatively bland (I had a 997 Turbo S, amazing car but definitely focused on the balance between speed and comfort), making the m5cs a more enjoyable car. I've got a 997 GT2 and the difference between that and the Turbo or Turbo S is night and day. I bet the m5cs smokes my GT2 in a straight line, but on a track…very different story. These comparisons are awesome to watch. Kudos to BMW for building a sedan that appeals to a select few enthusiasts. I've got mine on order!
Have you driven a 992 turbo? Porsche injected a lot of GTness in this latest gen turbo and has significantly upped the driving feel and engagement vs the prior gens.

That M5cs sure is impressive though
I have not…have driven a 991 but I agree with your comment. The 992 chassis is much improved over the 991 and definitely the 997…proven by both drag and track times. The 992 is an amazing car…I really want to test drive a 992 GT3 to compare it to my 997 GT2.
Appreciate 0