1013mm
aka 1013MM
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: pokingly flush

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.26]
Thumbs up [1013MM] Presents: Project F30 Build Thread!!! Featuring Herro Kat

A visual journal beginning from April 9th, 2012.

When it comes to modding cars, my girlfriend and I are totally comfortable with building something we would want to daily. As some of you may already know I am close to finishing my project 135i (build thread here):

And my girlfriend recently got rid of her super sick Honda S2K AP2:

It came time to upgrade to something a little more practical for the both of us. So we decided to get a new F30 thanks to LTBMW's influence and Paul Bailey from Irvine BMW's help:

2012 BMW 328i F30
Sport Package
Tech Package

Here is my review of Paul Bailey on Yelp.
Quote:
After purchasing 2 previous BMW's I decided to give Irvine BMW a chance for my third BMW. I contacted Paul Bailey, one of the internet sales guys through phone and email and was able to get the new car I wanted without even going to the dealership. The dealership, by the way, is 50 miles away from my home so it would have been a hassle for me if I had to make numerous trips out to the dealerships to buy a car. Paul made the experience hassle-free. He was able to respond to all my questions and comments that I left him in a timely and efficient manner. In the end, he gave me the BEST possible price on the car and even stayed late and waited for me to arrive and pick up the car. He even helped me on his days off. Talk about service! Honesty, respectfulness, and efficient are some of adjectives that would describe him. Feel free to contact him if you want to find the right BMW. PaulB@irvinebmw.com

Oh and he's a pretty funny guy too. You should add him on Facebook.
We already have a few mods coming. It's all a hush, hush, on the DL right now, but stay tuned to this thread to see what my gf and I cook up!