View Single Post
      06-08-2023, 07:06 PM   #7
Beno95
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F90

Ended up going with option 1. The total cost came out to $122,755. I added the enhanced maintenance package for $960 to cover pads and rotors for the first 3yrs/36,000mi, and the dealership is shipping the car to me in an enclosed trailer from California to the Midwest at their cost, which is about $2,100. Overall I don't think it's the best deal, but I'm happy with it.

Worked with Steven at BMW Fairfield in Fairfield, CA. Very easy to work with, very patient, and overall great experience with the dealership so far. I'll see how everything goes by the time I get the car delivered, but so far they've been great. One of the few dealerships that were willing to entertain offers without getting upset, and they don't charge crazy surcharges for out-of-state buyers.

Hopefully, everything goes smoothly with shipping.

If I didn't add the $960 maintenance package with shipping included that's a saving of about $8300. Again not the best, but I made 50+ calls nationwide most dealers were at MSRP, I did get a few down to the $122,000 range but they weren't willing to cover shipping.
Appreciate 2