View Single Post
      06-02-2023, 03:42 AM   #5
Beno95
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
Not sure what you mean by wait it out. Another couple of months? For the G90? Until it’s entirely an EV?

First one isn’t a terrible deal at all, and it’s brand new. I’d personally take that one over the dealer’s car any day. As for waiting, if you get it now, you’ll own the last MY pure ICE M5.

The longer you wait, the less you’re going to find in terms of inventory if you want an F90 as EOP for it is 07/23. So if you intend on getting it now, I’d do it sooner rather than later.

Did you trade your ‘21 you got after the issue with your ‘18?

P.S. — My hands free tailgate happens to work perfectly 99% of the time, even though I know it irritates a lot of owners. The kicking motion should be straight and forward like a soccer kick, with the motion coming from under your hips, not your leg — keep that 180 degrees straight.

I was thinking more along the lines to see if any dealers start losing money just to move inventory. I’ve been searching for about a month or so. It went from dealers asking over MSRP, then at MSRP, now I’m getting some call backs below MSRP/close to invoice price. Figured with rates up and car sales slowing down we might see some below invoice or at invoice. Probably wishful thinking.

I ended up selling the 21 last summer back to the same dealer. Couldn’t pass up on their offer. I was hitting my lease mile cap, put about 32k miles on it and was able to walk away with the car costing me about $8k for a year and a half. Couldn’t pass up on it. I think they had a buyer lined up and prices were still inflated at the time. Now I want to get back into an M5C as there really isn’t much out there that can compete with it in terms of power, comfort, style.

Same deal on the hand free tailgate on the 21 I had. Always worked great. Primarily used that to open the trunk.
Appreciate 1