View Single Post
      11-03-2022, 10:41 AM   #203
IsleOfMs
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post

3. Just general not paying attention because of their phone, eating, reading, or trying to make their vehicle an extension of their home.

4. Being slow. This one is my fault. When I'm driving, I'm driving, and nothing else, and when the light turns green, I'm off, and I'm just generally paying a lot of attention and like to get to where I'm going at a quick pace. It's not required by law for others to do the same, so that's why I said it's my fault. But damn, just GTFO the way!!!
I appreciate that you're holding yourself accountable and being open minded but in many many many cases, #4 is caused by #3 and that is absolutely not your fault. There is literally never (I'm using this expression correctly) a trip that I take where I don't see at least one person "asleep" at the wheel leaving 10+ car lengths and driving 10mph under staring at their crotch (phone). I agree, we can't expect others to want to drive fast but we certainly can expect them to put down their phones and keep up with traffic.
Appreciate 0