Lieutenant
Greece
Rep
Drives: 320i Ε92 M-Sport

Garage List
2007 BMW 320i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreyT View Post
Well, I also encounter BMW commercials on TV from time to time, but I don't really plug myself into all that "ultimate driving machine", "racing character" and other similar drivel. I personally don't think too highly of BMW's idea to offer M-Sport package on 3-series non-M cars (read: I consider it a schoolbook example of rice), but that's just my personal opinion.

As for the cluster visibility, as I explicitly stated above it will depend on how close one's eyes are to the steering wheel. There's no debate about the fact that for a tall person with properly adjusted seating position the smaller steering wheels does obstruct the view of the upper edge of the cluster.
Ok its your opinion but i will tell you that. M sport package isnt only on 3 series, its on 5 series cabrio, touring, sedan, coupe, it was on e46,e36 and on many bmws. First of all m sport is cosmetic and a little bit of racing style, it only has stiffer suspension and thats it. How many times have you seen someone on the forum with mtech accessories on their stock e9x. Anyways its your opinion and its your car and you can do whatever you want to
Appreciate 0