View Single Post
      05-28-2020, 04:05 AM   #991
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

I agree with you both. If what they are doing has a "sound" business model, I look at the charts but it doesn't affect me as much.

The thing is that we are in a new era with this virus....and all the historical data we have no longer applies.....especially if it's not a "blue-chip" stock.

On the other hand....we are getting new data that we can look at in quite a few stocks that identify a trend starting to form. These are the ones I have been "swing trading".

Now the others like Xspa....I just believe in what they are doing. It's like they can't help but succeed as we need it for the country.

Yesterday they hit a low of .81 and people were screaming and crying. That's when you have the "bears" come out and try to influence people to sell. And why....because they want your shares cheap. Then you have the "shorts"...and they will manipulate anything they can to win.

After hours it shot back up to almost $1 as shares are limited unless you have an after hours brokerage program you use.

Xspa made the Short Sale List...basically stock price manipulation. So things should smooth out a little. Also news like linked below just make me double down on my belief about the company.

Plus now they have ads out hiring for more locations all over the US. So what does that tell you? I know with me....I added more on the "dip" yesterday and now holding 20K shares. They have a meeting today. Even if they vote on a R/S...it's a "nuclear" option. Why wouldn't the CEO vote for approval to use it just in case? It doesn't mean he will. it just gives him the option of using it before next year if it warrants it. If I was him I would as ultimately I have a company to look out for.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kevinro...y-airport/amp/

XpresSpa has created a new brand, XpresCheck, for its Covid-19 screenings, which will be offered to airline employees, contractors and workers, airport concessionaires and their staff, TSA officers, and U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents.
XpresCheck is part of a specially-created subsidiary called XpresTest. In April, the company appointed Lewis Lipsey MD as chief medical director of XpresTest to help design Covid-19 protocols, as well as to train employees on testing procedures. Prior to taking the job, Dr. Lipsey was an attending physician at several hospitals in New York City, including The Mount Sinai, Mount Sinai Beth Israel, and Lenox Hill.
Last year, XpresSpa Group held 60% of the U.S. airport spa services market, making it more than three times bigger than its nearest rival, Be Relax. The company’s 51 locations in 25 airports globally include three in Amsterdam Schiphol Airport in the Netherlands, and two in Dubai International Airport in the United Arab Emirates.

then after hours almost hit 1.00.