View Single Post
      01-10-2024, 01:12 PM   #7
GolfCoyote
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
I was with USAA for almost 30 years and no one could ever beat them. But then in the last three years the increases were extreme and I dropped them last year and went to State Farm, who I had before I was eligible for USAA. I’m convinced one of the major factors in USAA’s increasing premiums is all this TV advertising they’re doing.

Anyway, the premium for the State Farm renewal next month increased significantly and I’m going back to USAA, but I’m going to their new “pay as you drive” company, NOBLR. Fortunately I drive fewer than 10k miles per year now. There is a base monthly rate and then there is a variable rate based on how many miles you drive each month.

I’m staying with State Farm for homeowners. There’s a small increase for not having my auto policy with them, but they are still more than $300 less than USAA, and that’s with a multi-policy discount from them.
Well USAA is supposed to be a not for profit business, but their newest CEO has given himself like a 125% raise and takes home millions ever year. Should tell you all you need to know.
While my premiums havnt changed I did just have an accident and had to file a claim, the customer service was a nightmare to deal with. The alone has me looking elsewhere at the moment