View Single Post
      02-22-2016, 12:06 PM   #7
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoppp View Post
I don't think I can justify spending $90 on lights, maybe if they were $70 I would but I just can't afford that right now. I understand that I will be getting older technology but that is expected for the price.
No problem, just keep in mind once you start falling below a certain price point in the plug and play angel eye market, you get what you pay for.

The HPB angel eyes when they were first released were selling for well over $150, so the price has come down significantly to cope with competing offerings and knock off sellers on ebay/amazon.

As I mentioned previously, the items you specified earlier are old and outdated technology that won't perform well in the day light. We stopped selling similar offerings years ago. They will at least look better then stock but you won't be able to see them as much in the day time.

I'd just hate to see you buy something and be disapointed to only need to return it and buy something else. Then you've wasted shipping costs and hours of your time to save $20.
Appreciate 0