shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpdriver17 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeytyme View Post
And OP, we aren't going to flame you for your results good or bad. We may pick on Noelle but not you personally. I hope the tune does great for you. I just have some doubts
Watch him post a 9 second Dragy run...

I'm sure the tune makes the car a lot faster as every tune does, but I don't think it's going to be anything record breaking as they are claiming. Anything in the low 10's with a warranty would be a good deal though.
It's not so much about a 9 second run... it's about a proper tune, meaning some asshole with a laptop didn't just copy a dme and then start playing around with the settings like it's an equalizer setting on a stereo...

With a severe lack of data from Noelle - no matter the countless times it's been asked in person not just through the forums - it raises suspicion considering how the fuck would you be able to tune a car without a dyno and other deep dive data? Why is it all the other tune / piggyback companies have videos, dynos (not written in crayon) slips or dragys and yet not a single anything from Noelle or anyone claiming how much they love their Noelle tune?

F8X guys went through same shit when some idiot tunes got their hands on a GTS "brain" and just copied the files directly into non-GTS M3/M4's... Ensuing shit show commenced shortly thereafter... Granted, the few "tune companies" patched that up quick, but you get the gist of it...

You run a risk with all tunes / piggys, we're just trying to minimize that risk, lol...
Appreciate 2
DannyA143.00