View Single Post
      12-15-2018, 06:37 PM   #1
Bugs_Funny
Rep
Drives: Car

RW Carbon Front Lip New Release for the F90 and Roof Spoiler

Just got the RW Carbon front lip installed a few days ago. Has been in production for a few months now and they finally arrived at their shop in Orange County, CA. It essentially is very similar to the Manhart version without the ridiculous price. They also make a F90 roof spoiler which I also installed. All the pieces are of excellent quality right on par with the OEM carbon already on the car.
I had them install the front lip. Installation was excellent. Quick, professional and solid as a rock on there. Fitment was perfect as you can see from the pics. This is not a cheap ass piece that they had to fight to get installed. Even before they put the first screw in, they showed me how it would look and it lined up perfectly just holding it by hand. Impressive tolerances met. No complaints whatsoever. Another great option for the F90 and the best looking one IMO, but obviously I'm a bit biased. Rear Spoiler, Rocker Panels, Diffuser are all OEM BMW. Exhaust - Eisenmann Sport, Rims - HRE, Suspension - K&W HAS, Paint - Full car Xpel Wrap, Hood - Gloss Black Wrap, Numerous IND parts, 3 layers of ceramic coat on entire car, rims and brake calipers.
Attached Images

Last edited by Bugs_Funny; 12-15-2018 at 06:51 PM..
Appreciate 4
r33_RGSport12803.00
slavearm226.00
Jocko78103.50