Rep
Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018M5 View Post
Hello
I bought an M5 in October 2019. Had the RIS at a London dealer. They picked up a sticking calliper, so thought they were competent, but driving home, there was a whining noise from the rear.
Took it back and they admitted to not filling the rear diff with enough oil; took it back twice more as the noise was still there. They insisted nothing was wrong; then Covid 19 struck.

Took the car to dealer I bought it from, and they immediately diagnosed a new diff was needed.
Asked if another RIS oil change was needed, and was told not necessary as they had put in the correct oil.
Truly amazed by some garage's standards, both competency and moral.
You're not alone. Found out yesterday the Dealer I bought my '20 M5 hasn't submitted my Titling paperwork to my state DMV despite literally telling me 3 different times they did already. Oh and I bought the car over 9 weeks ago. And my temp tag has already expired (dealer blamed it on covid for why I haven't gotten my registration from DMV).

All people lie. No matter what/who they work for.
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0