View Single Post
      01-15-2019, 09:43 PM   #91
onfireX5
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F90M5,F85X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd2003 View Post
These are 3 runs on the same day at sea level around a 1000 DA on 93 octane pump zero slope 20 hz v box sport . Kline inconel exhaust and manifold . The slip is from Another 991.2 Turbo S with same mods stock tune at the track on a neutral DA . You see how consistent my car is on a non prepped surface , that's my point . Even at a worst case 10.6 that is killing a stock M5 Cp or no off the line in the real world especially on an airstrip or unprepped surface . People keep using the best M5 time, downhill tuned on race gas vs the worst Turbo S time they can find lol . The LC is sooooo easy on the Turbo S and as you see it rolls out in the 1/2 mile as well. Add a tune and it's killing any F90 period , and don't get me started about the handling difference . Only downside is the turbo 6 does not sound good stock at all . Needed exhaust immediately for me .
Turbos looooove December temps. Mine do. I have my Kline in the garage. Are you running their cats or bypass pipes ? Did you get their headers too ? Are you going to tune it? If mine with exhaust runs your numbers pure stock, I'm a happy guy.
Appreciate 0