03-24-2020, 04:24 PM   #83
m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahdurr View Post
Your car is gorgeous. But uhh can we get some more pics of that wagon?!
Thanks! That is my mechanic's wagon. Lowered, ansa exhaust, stick, r888s. Thing is awesome! He also has my old e46 M3, a couple e30 M3's (one with a S54), a m50 turbo widebody e30, etc. Plus other marks too. His car collection is to say the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F90M5C View Post
i love the color combo
Thank you! Trying to have an aggressively clean and classy combination. Kind of a weird mix, but I think it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumplin View Post
hi, what do you mean by "red interior light"
With the bimmercode app you can program the "bronze" interior light to be just about any color. I chose red. Was always odd to me to choose between bronze and orange. Much more distinct now. Yes, I still run the green most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorin Mark View Post
Quote: I also coded off ASD, which makes all the difference in the world. Intake noise in the front, exhaust note in the back, as nature intended. A little tip for 2020 and newer owners; there is no longer a separate ASD module in the trunk. It is part of a huge amp now so physical unplugging is not an option anymore. MyCarly does not work fully either. The only thing that worked was the bimmercode app. I did a wired connection with a obd2/enet/lightning combo. Worked like a charm. Made the interior lights red too while I was at it. Now the only thing the exhaust button does now is turn on/off the gunshots.

Can you elaborate a bit on exactly what obd2/enet/lightning combo is and where to get it please? I have a 2020 and want to ode of ASD. Thanks.
Sure can. One of the perks about the bimmercode app is that it has a link section in the settings. Buy the app, think it's like $30 ish, and then go into the settings. There will be an adapter section. In there is a purchase adapter link that takes you to your options. The ENET cable + Ethernet adapter links directly to the amazon pages where you can buy them.

You can go wireless, but I prefer wired for things like this. Last thing you want is the wireless to drop when you are mid-coding.
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 0