03-23-2020, 06:00 PM   #77
Quickburn7
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 Bmw M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5 guy View Post
Mod update: Eisenmann secondaries, Eisenmann race muffler, 3D kit

Eisenmann secondary downpipes and race muffler are installed now. So 2 out of the 5 exhaust components changed. Besides the cold start I'm surprised at just how quiet this setup is when cruising. The oem primary's and midpipes do such a great job controlling the sound while cruising that you don't even realize anything has been changed. Now when you put your fut down holy balls. Loud, clean, and gunshots. This is by far the most Jekyll/hide setup I've had.

I also coded off ASD, which makes all the difference in the world. Intake noise in the front, exhaust note in the back, as nature intended. A little tip for 2020 and newer owners; there is no longer a separate ASD module in the trunk. It is part of a huge amp now so physical unplugging is not an option anymore. MyCarly does not work fully either. The only thing that worked was the bimmercode app. I did a wired connection with a obd2/enet/lightning combo. Worked like a charm. Made the interior lights red too while I was at it. Now the only thing the exhaust button does now is turn on/off the gunshots.

3D kit is on now too. Lip, skirts, and both diffusers. All painted on top with a cf line around the whole bottom of the car. Really cleaned up the kit as it was too much cf otherwise imo. Fitment is practically perfect too, very impressed. The only way to get that last bit of fitment is to go betalink, to avoid tape issues. It's so minors though that none can even tell and even after pointing it out they had to practically put their face on the car to see. Tint is 50% sides/rear and 70% front. Kept it clean.

Since Hawaii is under mandatory Quarantine and I'm working remote you folks get junk suburbia in front of house pics for now. Just waiting on the HRE's and then I will work on a proper shoot.

Eisenmann black chrome/cf tips and 3D rear diffuser:

Outside pics:

Looks amazing!! Hope your liking that exhaust!
Appreciate 1
m5 guy1662.00