Just enjoying my time
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW E92 335i - Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitesales305 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaDude View Post
I wanted a CTS-V soooo bad, but their infotaiment system, with that nasty ass plastic touch panel shit was just a NO-GO for me. I really hope they get rid of that cheap-ass shit from the interior. I'll only take a second look then. Best of luck, Caddy.
Sooo aside from all that jazz ur making good points on.. i was in a 800+ auto V.. not too long ago with stock brakes and drivetrain.. on slicks obviously.. and even tho the interior might b shit.. the perf factory bits held up as if they were aftermarket.. this dude was literally gripless on the mickeys till prolly 4th.. idk it all happened so fast.. and the stock brakes !! Delicious
Oh, i've always heard the V's are badass! Especially with the LT4. But we drive on the freeway 99% of the time, so for me, the interior and infortainment are very important to me. It's the exact reason i'm VERY unhappy with my Performance Model 3.

I just googled the interior of the CT5. MUCH better. I'm now really interested in seeing what they do with the V8 CT5-V, interior wise.

If speed is death, then buy a Honda and live forever
Appreciate 3
FSociety3810.00
MineralM249.00