View Single Post
      10-09-2018, 06:25 PM   #47
JimM5Competition
Rep
Drives: M5Competition,Aston MartinDB9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335i07 View Post
Get them to take the car in for repair immediately and this could be a safety issue. It will also allow you to begin documenting this issue in the event of the lemon law. We received all of our money back on my wife's car because we addressed the issue within the first few thousand miles. It took the company two years to resolve it and we got all of our money back and a free car to drive for two years.
Thanks for advice.I am already write to BMW.Send some messages to different BMW forums, post video in youtube. I like to much BMW,but they must to do something very fast,until I will take some legal action with my layers.Because it is not normal to wait one month,until they think, they fix this problem. Now I have 2000 miles, but my first appeal to BMW was at 1500 miles.So I hope they will do something to fix my problem.I will post all, that gonna happened in my case.3 weeks I use that car,2 of them with this problem and 5 days it stays in BMW and I drive my second car, because they don't give me change
Appreciate 0