View Single Post
      08-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #83
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

You were more tolerant of that b*tch I would have been. Kudos to you.

I'm not proud to say so, but I would have gotten out of my car and removed my sport coat, walked her to a more distant/secluded part of the lot and said:
OK, now that we are here on equal terms and away from my wife and childern's earshot, what do you want to say to me? And before you start saying it, just remember you got ghetto with me first, steppin' to me and my family with your self important attitude, loud voice, smug tone and foul language in front of my kid. I'm willing to discuss this civilly with you while my child is napping, but I can get ghetto too if that's where you want to take this. Now speak.
I try always to be a gentleman, but I won't be bullied by b*tch or bastard upset because life's dealt them a sh*tty hand and to whom I seem like a good target on which to vent. I don't back down when that happens.

I can't say I don't agree with "b*tch's" general sentiment regarding trucks and SUVs used when other vehicles will suffice. But then I don't think assailing individuals in their truck/SUV is the right way to go about effecting cultural change either. WTH do I know about why they were using that vehicle at that particular time? I've certainly been the only person in my SUV on the way to pick up something I didn't want, or wouldn't fit, in one of my other vehicles.

And for all that woman's carryin' on, why the hell couldn't she just drive to a different spot? That would have been far more "tree hugging" with her Prius than for you to do so with your truck.

FWIW, this sort of stuff doesn't really happen here in DC. (It might in the DC burbs; I don't know.) You are far too likely to get shot or arrested pullin' crap like that here. Indeed, if that'd happened here at the grocery store or similar venue, I'd have called 911 telling of being assaulted by a fat woman with using an white ink pen with a red end on it as a weapon and driving a Prius having license plate XYZ, and let her deal with the cops when they find her if she'd left before they got there. Hopefully, they would get there before she left and I would be seen defensively postured as she waved that pen in the air at me. That would likely have been enough to ruin quite a few of her days and stop her from showing her ass in public like that for many a day into the future. That approach may seem whimpy, but that she had an event in her past where she was accused of assault would stay on her record, regardless of the disposition of the arrest. And that is most definitely not what she wanted as the outcome of her actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullrouted View Post
Hah, those Jalopnik comments are priceless. Especially enjoyed this video, which represents every Prius owner ever, whether they admit it or not:

I think if that woman were making a scene like that in front of my wife and kids I'd ask her if she really had to eat so much -- because clearly her fat disgusting ass doesn't need the food as much as the starving children in Somalia or wherever -- As for the answer to her 'do you really need to park here?' question? Because FYTW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0