View Single Post
      08-20-2018, 10:01 AM   #25
HRE_Wheels
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy5540 View Post
Just curious to the HRE rep posting these, but to me, these seem like BBS knock offs. So it begs the question, why would/should I buy these instead of the comparable BBS rim that these seem to look like?
Very good and important question because BBS is a great company to compare us to.

BBS makes a lot of gorgeous wheels, no doubt about that, we're big fans ourselves, but what Wheels Boutique touched on is where we separate ourselves from the industry. Where BBS makes a lot of pre-programmed sizes, we custom make our wheels to order which gives our end users the ability to hand pick their own fitment based on whether they want a more OEM fit, whether they want a flush fitment, or whether we're talking an extreme fitment.

Where we differ ourselves is the ability to make your own unique set by offering custom options which we do better than anyone else in the industry. Where you may find with BBS 3-5 colors at most for one particular wheel style, we offer over 70+ finishes. Where BBS may offer 15-20 wheel styles, we have over 60+ to accommodate a wide range of not just sportscars and exotics, but also Trucks and SUV's.

At the end of the day though, what makes our loyal customers come to back to us time and time again is our high level of quality standards, our high awesome and beautiful designs which are backed by our Lifetime structural warranty, but most of all our customers trust that we make the best wheels in the industry, which we've been doing the last 40 years (HRE started in 1978, BBS started in 1970 just for comparison sake just in case anyone is asking).

Funny enough from the Rennlist/Porsche Forum today:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
Huge HRE fan, I'm on my second set. I've had virtually all the top brands (Fikse, BBS, Techart, Momo) and I still see nothing on the market as finely crafted as HRE. Sure they're expensive, but so is your Porsche. My pal Scott has been in the tire and wheel business for 38 years as a VP for a major tire chain and when I gave him my new HRE's to mount up some new Michelins he commented that was probably the most true and balanced wheel out-of-the-box that he has ever come across in the industry.

First set on my Aston Martin Vantage, bare aluminum.

Ad the ones on my 991S - lightly tinted that have been on the car now over 4 years.

I love to see comments like this. I'm sure you'd rather hear it from our customers rather than tooting our own horn

Last edited by HRE_Wheels; 08-20-2018 at 10:31 AM..
Appreciate 0