View Single Post
      04-03-2007, 12:41 AM   #12
JameB
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgr02 View Post
As I've said before, sunroof a must. I think the other option is the sport pack. Anything that differentiates is always good. Even if trading in as opposed to selling privatly, dealers and wholesalers are looking at how easy is it going to be to off load the car. I don't think you cango wrong with these two options but I can think of others that would yeild you nothing on resale.

Options are still going to depreciate at the same level as the rest of the car so it is important that you buy them for your personal comfort or happiness.
Yes, we've had this discussion before. During the (still on-going) selling process of my E90, I have noticed a few things (for any members in Aus that want to take note)

1. People seem to be pretty keen on sunroofs
2. Artic doesn't seem to be a popular colour for resale
3. Most people enquiring are males and people won't move on price - not like when I was selling my coupe - people just want a 320 to get on the brand ladder as cheaply as possible, it would seem, and won't even pay $500 more than they need to, even if the car is a top example
4. Had a few people talk about sports packs, so they are desirable - pricey though
Appreciate 0