steve@codemybimmer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Hong Kong
Rep

Drives: 2020 G20 320i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
The FA would have 6NR, 614, and 6AL. That said, I do not think anyone has got Internet over Bluetooth working on F30 with Telematics. And coding 6NR without FSC Code is an exercise in futility.

CONNECTED_DRIVE = aktiv - Replaces "BMW Assist" on the main iDrive menu, with "ConnectedDrive", with "BMW Assist" becoming a submenu item of "ConnectedDrive".

A4A_REMOTE_APPS = aktiv - Adds "Apps" under Main Menu = > Connected Drive with Sub Menu BMW Apps (Facebook, Twitter, Web Radio). If 6NR is in the VO, or enabling this with no valid 6NR FSC Code, it will override CONNECTED_DRIVE = aktiv setting and ConnectedDrive on Main Menu will revert back to BMW Assist.

ONLINE_BROWSER = xxxx - Adds "BMW Online" under ConnectedDrive => BMW Assist and where xxxx is:
  • nur_bmw_online_aktiv adds "BMW Online" under connectedDrive => BMW Assist.
  • nur_bmw_internet_aktiv adds "Internet" under ConnectedDrive => BMW Assist.
  • beide_aktiv adds "BMW Online" and "Internet" under ConnectedDrive => BMW Assist.
ONLINE_BROWSER_LIVE = aktiv - Replaces "BMW Online" with "BMW Live" under ConnectedDrive => BMW Assist.

I think I've given up on the ConnectedDrive features on my F30; tried quite a few VO cobinations and still no luck. Made a lot of FDL changes on HU_CIC, enabled PAN, enabled DUN, enabled BT Data service etc and same result. I can never seem to get the Bluetooth Data Transfer profile to show up.

Maybe it's the combox we have since its media features were never meant to be enabled if you don't have BMW Assist.
Appreciate 0