View Single Post
      12-13-2014, 02:30 PM   #19
Deviant
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Ok, so here's my first impressions. I will say that I just drove 450miles with it back home but the rear seats were down as my stock exhaust was keeping me company so it may be a tad louder in the cabin then it will be today. We'll see here soon.

Comfort mode - I would say it's very similar to Sport + stock. Except with a touch meaner growl. During cruising highway speeds (which I did a lot of) you don't even notice it.

Sport + (valves open). HELL HATH RELEASED THE FURY!!!!

I toyed with an E46 M3 on some long empty straightaways on I-5 and I'm sure he had no idea what hit him. The same with the M6 GC that thought he was quick. DESTROYED is putting it lightly. The car just SCREAMS! On the dyno the SPL meter read 123.5dB. Outside revving it was 120dB. It was about 10dB louder than GOLFFRR's as I did Eisenmann DP's. Ceramic coated they came out amazing!

We took so much video and data but it's all with EAS. They are going to put some clips together.

I do remember vividly that GOLFFRR's Eisenmann only was the same loudness with his valves closed as the stock exhaust with valves open. I believe it was 99dB. Then his open was 110dB. Mine open was 120dB with the DPs.

Looks:
The canister is pure sex. The all black with the polished E. GOLFFRR's gloss black tips with stainless inners looked fantastic. I am anti-shiny so I love my gloss black tips with matte black inners. The Vorsteiner rear diffuser makes it look like it's going to punch you in the face.

So far is becoming exactly what I wanted it to be with was the ultimate Jekyll and Hyde. Quite and comfortable when in Comfort and rip your head off and shove it down your throat because racecar in Sport +.

I think I may have finally achieved that.
Appreciate 0