United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
Just wanted to update you that I reached out to BavSound and they did immediately offer to send me another replacement underseat Ghost subwoofer kit under warranty!

EDIT — It seems as though I may have spoken too soon. After sending me an email telling me they were going to replace them, I just received another email telling me they think the failure rate is rather high and they have asked me to first send them the defective units for testing. I'll update this thread when I have more info.
haha....gotta love it. Dealer tried to do that to me when i put in a warranty claim on 2 of my BO speakers replaced trying to say it was odd that 2 would blow so it must be my fault (service manager, who no longer is employed there). I literally laughed at him and told him "nice try" as my wife drives the car and hates all things bass and "let me know when BMW NA approves the request"...which they did.
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0