View Single Post
      12-07-2019, 02:40 PM   #1
thereef510
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 X5 35i, '20 X5 40i

Need some last minute help before I finalize my build...

1. Arctic grey is the new color that was introduced this year for xline (not dark graphite metallic)? I'm 99% sure we saw arctic grey at the dealership but I want to confirm.

2. We want all of the parking aids. They are part of the executive package right?

3. Drivers assistance pro package is all I need for all of the self driving aids (lane keep, adaptive cruise, traffic jam assist, auto lane change)?

4. With a blue/white interior, what looks better: Brown Ash, Anthracite-Brown Poplar Matte Finish Wood or Fineline Stripe Brown High Gloss Wood? I currently have brown ash selected because I think it provides the the best contrast, and the dealer confirmed that as well, but I'm also really leaning towards the Anthracite-Brown Poplar Matte Finish Wood. The dealer says its an open pore wood that may be dificult to maintain over time (we're leasing) or can get water marks. I am a neat/clean freak so I don't think I'll be having an issue with it but my main concern is that will it look 'drab' on the inside, because the dash is blue, the headliner is blue, the seats are blue/white and this wood is not as striking a contrast as either of the other woods. idk what to do here...

5. our f15 came with the back windows and rear windows tinted, like all other SUVs i see here. The BMW configurator shows the back windows are not tinted. I assume the back windows be tinted from the factory right?
Appreciate 0