28m5
India
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Engineering View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApFiore View Post
Hello. Will this fit with supersprint downpipes and if so, will I lose exhaust burble/pops on decel?
Assuming the SS DO is right at the flange the Dinan section and it would retain a section of OEM piping between them so should work. I would encourage you to check out the install instructions on the product page and compare those images and cut points to what you have to verify it would work however. The x-pipe would have no meaningful bearing on burbles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Engineering View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApFiore View Post
Hello. Will this fit with supersprint downpipes and if so, will I lose exhaust burble/pops on decel?
Assuming the SS DO is right at the flange the Dinan section and it would retain a section of OEM piping between them so should work. I would encourage you to check out the install instructions on the product page and compare those images and cut points to what you have to verify it would work however. The x-pipe would have no meaningful bearing on burbles.
Anyone here installed catless Downpipes and x pipe with stock mufflers? Would appreciate a video if possible.