View Single Post
      10-21-2020, 03:39 PM   #135
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
And it didn't take long to prove my point. Certain F1 thread "contributors" follow no logic. Just endless propaganda and excuses.

Now I'm getting close base on increased emotional response.

But maybe, just maybe I'm not the one onto something here. So why don't you explain why exactly you hate HAM so much. Here is your chance. Otherwise it could very well be race, as your response just validated my suspicion.

How is plinking with a .22 doing over there in England? Or was it a bird shotty? Americans define "target shooting" differently. Typical numbers used are 9, .40, .45, 223, 308, or if the occasion calls for it .50. With various other calibers and Lapua, or Mag in close succession. I unfortunately had to leave all of mine behind, as germany is kinda a bummer when it comes to shooting sports. Even my American Staffordshire Terrier was considered a weapon here for a while. Even though he's got such a wonderful smile
I don't hate him for the reasons you suggest (which explains the reaction) I just don't want him winning nearly all the time through a cheating car and no I'm not saying what my gun choice is to you mate.
Appreciate 1