Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaserion View Post
so, i've been doing good. stalled here and there at stop lights because of performing anxiety. got a few honks and a minivan tailgated me for stalling and driving slowly. otherwise, i have fun. now, i've been reading this forum and seeing few people selling their MT's for DCT's. i'm having 2nd thoughts! help!!
this about it this way: not knowing MT limits ur car selection forever. next car u wanna drive like a Pcar or something u cant get in MT anymore. do it now better than later.

from this point and on u can only improve ur driving skills, it cannot go worse. when you're driving, remember, you are the only one on the road. everyone else can fuck themselves. serious.

this car will improve too, so u might be having a hard time but that's also because the car is breaking in. do not give up. remember when u started learning to drive at 16 or 18 or whatever, u sucked the first few times like everyone else.

nothing against DCT or whatever, but there's NOTHING that matches the joy and experience of MT. u'll get it, i guarantee it.

that thread i linked u man, see how many people learned to drive in no time... just give it a few weeks and u'll master it
Appreciate 0