01-07-2010, 09:39 PM   #4
335 Freak
Bimmer Turbo Land
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: White E92 335I Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minichamps View Post
OMG you are using 3rd set of tyre already.
Firstly, I bought a set of Breyton GTS 19" wheels w/ the PS2 tyres together but then, found out the PS2 not matching the chipped 335 due to its no warning (Screaming) sound speacialty b/4 reached the limt! I've experienced the tyres keep on siliding w/ DTC keep on flashing while stepping on the gas pedals during uphill at TKO Tunnel, heading to Kwun Tong's direction!! Gosh, scary...... I sold the whole set to an E46 M3 owner who was in love of my wheels + Big Fan of PS2!! I merely used that set of wheels/tyres for 2 months w/ less than 3,000km being used!

I ordered the I-Forged and then, decided to jump for the Falken in light of its popularity within the Bimmer community in the States....then, disappointed again w/ the result of dry road is good but during raining days, feels like on ice... Then finally, have to go to the road of AD08 and happy with it now..
Lumma BDK, M3 CF Hood, I-Forged Triumph 19", AP-6pt-360FR, AP-4pt-345RR, M3 CF Lip, ACS CF RFS, CF Grill, JB3 3.0, Stett DV CHG Pipe + DCI + FMIC, NST Pulley, F+R Full M3 Susp Kits, M3 E92 Q-pipes Ex, UR Catless DP, Ohlins C/O, Eibach Sway, M3 Dash Cockpit, CF Wrap Interior, M3 CF Pedals, M5 Shft Knob, LED ATW, OSS Design BlackOut LED Angel Eyes!!!

Last edited by 335 Freak; 01-08-2010 at 05:58 AM..
Appreciate 0