10-04-2023, 12:25 PM   #53
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
One of my siblings didn't even get the chance to talk her way out of a 95 MPH in a 55 zone speeding ticket...driving a beater Yugo GV. The officer didn't ask for her paperwork, just that she open the hood so he could look at the engine. Realizing that the judge would laugh him out of the courtroom for testifying that a Yugo with a stock engine could do 95 MPH, he cut her loose with those exact words and not even a warning.....
'75 Volvo 245 DL. Saw the officer on the onramp as I went by at 65 (posted) Saw him start driving, but I stayed at 65. Looked down to adjust my radio, back to mirror, and there are lights. Pull over and he asks if I know why?
No idea.
I didn't clock you, but I was doing 85 and you were pulling away.
No sir, I saw you on the onramp, I was doing 65 and never wavered. And this is a 4-cyl wagon, on a flat road.
Why are your eyes so red?
I just got done being the rescue dummy at a pool where I was taking my lifeguard training. The rest were teens trying to get a job, and instructor made them all rescue me (200lbs)
Oh, you're now a lg? People like you are the ones who arrive on scene and perform CPR before we ever get there
. . .
OK, have a nice night.
Llarry16755.00