01-24-2020, 03:54 PM   #375
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehloo View Post
Crossing forums but wanted to give my feedback. I am running Race Chip on my new M8. Same engine so it’s revelant. Purchased the RC from Ben at RG. Got my other 2 RC from him. Great prices and service. Since there was no actual tune for the m8 RC flew one of their guys from FL and data logged and created a custom tune with my current mods. We made a total of 5 runs and after each run tweaks were made. Had to back off the boost as my gamma intakes we’re creating a little extra boost causing a slight knock.

The car pulls so hard and just doesn’t stop. I am sure it would start dropping off but prob never experience it at those speeds. The install took 5 mins, the Bluetooth app is pretty cool. Can switch tunes or boost levels on your phone in seconds. The previous RC had to be opened to change the settings

Overall very pleased with the RC. I have a problem of always wanting more and had moved on from RC to bm3 on my other cars. Not sure if I will go full tune on the m8. Right now it doesn’t feel I need anymore power
Congrats!

Do you have any timing data, e.g. from a Dragy or the like?
Appreciate 0