View Single Post
      01-25-2015, 02:48 PM   #14
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

I don't have many real good pics of my car, besides it's juts a stock M3 right. The interior is really nice as it came with additional carbon fibre interior trim pieces so there's nothing exposed, all black carbon fibre or leather.

Here's my Evo. This car was awesome and will be dearly missed. I miss it's gokart feeling. The car is telepathic, you think it, it does it. If you mod this car and like tinkering it would be incredible. For me it was just to small as a daily, bad gas mileage(21 highway), tiny tiny trunk, and the seats aggravated a health issue.
I like the Evo so much I actually bought it twice within one year, both fully loaded MRs with DCT trannies. The first was in an accident and totalled so I got the white.
The M3 feels like a battleship driving around, in comfort settings its so cushy but when adjusted it mutates into something very sinister with an agility that seems unreal for the car's size and docile behavior, can't wait for it to break in. Completely in love and have lost all desire for any other car, even my within reach not do-able(only 2 doors GTR). When walking away I'm almost walking backward and have separation anxiety and at home I just walk into the garage to stare at it, am I crazy...
Anyway hope you enjoy the pics.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0