Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM5W View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeytyme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM5W View Post
I've been asking them every few days. Too be honest, I don't think my salesman is the sharpest tool in the shed...

I might have to talk to management to see if they can actually give me a straight answer.

What is the longest time that anyone has waited for their car to be assigned a ship to the US? Please let me know if you have dealt with this issue already
Hopefully your car is on a ship already! I would ask your salesman to forward you to a manager or call one yourself. My guys were easily able to pull up my car and got back to me within a few hours when I asked for the name of the ship.

I guess it's possible it's still in the port and I'm not sure how long is normal. shoei has ordered a couple cars in the last 2 years. Maybe he has some insight?
I am definitely going to give them a call tomorrow.

Here is a link to a new thread that I created for my build and this delay issue. If anyone has more insights into the shipping from overseas, please respond on this thread.

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=25557354
It's takes about 6-7 weeks (including build out) to arrive from Germany to California... All of them have been right around the same time frame... It's not unusual for there to be a slight hiccup (how many in the cue ahead of you, ship issues, personnel issues, customs issues, the list goes on) but in a perfect world, 6-7 weeks...

Honestly, you're around that mark... There's also a possibility it just hasn't updated either? Just breathe and try not to let it consume you... I'm sure it'll be here shortly...
Thanks shoei

I know I'm obsessing!

I am in NY - so my build and transit time should be a decent amount shorter than CA delivery.
We've all been there before... The best advice one gave me some time ago was - "set it and forget it..."

Gonna take the fun out of it if you stress and cause yourself grief over something nobody has any control over... In a few weeks time, you'll have a car that some lust over... Just live your life like you did before you ordered a F90...
Appreciate 1
JM5W78.50