View Single Post
      09-20-2013, 04:08 AM   #5
allachie9
Grumpy Old Man
Scotland
Rep
Drives: G30 520i

Hi Andy,
I hope these 'missing' items don't detract too much from your enjoyment of the car.

On one of your other threads (I think it was the 'Picked it Up' one) you mentioned that it was your first BMW and also you sign off as 'being on a learning curve'.

Unfortunately ordering a new BMW can be quite a steep learning curve to make sure you get exactly what you want. I'm not trying to be wise after the event here, but when you've been through the process a few times, and built up a good relationship with your salesman, getting exactly what you want gets easier. Although it also becomes a bit more expensive when you start adding on the 'extras' you're looking for.

As has already been mentioned here, the 'angel eyes' come with xenon headlights and the power sockets with the extended storage package. I'm not sure about the strut holding the boot floor up though.
As I mentioned in my 'picked mine up' thread, I ordered the Luxury line 328i, with xenons, extended storage etc., and I have the supporting strut on mine.
I love 'angel eyes' but of course I can't see them when I'm driving, but I also love the clean illumination of xenons, especially on our Scottish country roads, hence for me they are a must, even if it adds a few hundred to the price !
I hope you're still loving your car,
Good luck,