Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 F97 X3M

Garage List
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfer View Post
I wonder how it would have placed if they thought it was as comfortable as any of the other vehicles but still maintained handling. I drive on some really crappy Seattle streets and yeah it's more stiff than your average car but it's certainly tolerable and that stiffness pays massive dividends back when you pick up the pace.

I do find it really annoying they have no objective measures in this test. I would guess our Ms win the skidpad, slalom, braking, and if launched correctly, tie or come close to others in the 1/4 mi.
Where are the cliff notes? >MT EST.< for performance does not cut it. As for the ride, itS not much firmer than my former M40i on 766 21s.

I hope BMW does not go soft on the X3M for future iterations. I am told as part of new/updated training curricula, client advisors are being instructed to thoroughly vet sales prospects considering ///M cars to help those in search of the vaunted///M badge avoid making the wrong decision. Many of whom will be better served with an MSport or MPerformance model.
2018 X3 M40i BSM/Oyster/ZPP/ZPX/HK/S6CPA/718M(retired)

Last edited by car_fan; 09-10-2020 at 02:13 PM..
Appreciate 0