Versipellis
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 F36 440i xDrive M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc328 View Post
For me, whoever gives me the best pricing will earn my business

Go hit up a few dealers now since they're disperate to make a sale for March Quarter-end numbers. Be aggresive and dont be afraid to walk out...trust me they will call you back

Also make sure you get $500 as a return bmw customer...tell them if there are any incentives that comes out while you wait for the car that they will honor to you

Stay away from CAs that try to walk you in the park, just get right down to business and talk numbers...no bullshit wasting time

Get at least $4500-$5500 off msrp or walk
Yeah, I straight up email my dealers and tell them I'm just here to talk numbers and pricing - I don't need a test drive or want to look at any other models, since I already know what I want.

I don't know if the orders for 435/440 will be able to be placed by March, though, so I don't think that'll work, unfortunately. Good call on the incentives thing though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWER View Post
BMW loyalty is $1000
Is this in addition to the $500 from BMW CCA membership? That's awesome.