View Single Post
      03-31-2016, 02:13 PM   #1
Versipellis
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 F36 440i xDrive M-Sport

Recommendations for MA-area Dealers or CAs?

It's been a while since one of these was posted, but does anyone have a recommendation on a good dealer or CA I can work with on ordering my next car ('17 440 GC), as well as potentially trading in my current one?

Herb Chambers has always been too commercial and unwilling to budge on pricing for me whenever I've been there, and Shrewsbury, where I picked my current drive up had CAs and service that was appalling. I've heard good things about Sudbury and Peabody, and am probably going to reach out to them, but I wanted to have a dealer or two aside from them to compare price with. I do my servicing at Norwood since its convenient, but haven't had a chance to talk to them about new purchases. They also quoted me approx $12k for trading in my current ride, when similarly-specced and mileaged cars I've found on online listings were going for around $22k, so I'm feeling a little ripped off by them.

Last edited by Versipellis; 03-31-2016 at 06:19 PM..
Appreciate 0