Thread: Over MSRP?
View Single Post
      01-23-2014, 06:59 AM   #60
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Its very simple. As long as demand is super high and allocations are super low of course you are going to see higher prices. Its the way things work.

Once the hype dies down a little and allocations go up for each dealer then yes there is a chance that you can start to negotiate lower prices.

when we were selling e9xM's at close to invoice it was the last 3 years of the run and allocations were very easy to come by so we didn't mine hooking up everyone. However if me as a dealer only get say 2 a month why would we sell them any cheaper then MSRP? Im sure everyone can understand this point. Now marking up over MSRP well thats another story and I can't comment on that. We won't be doing that but like I have said in other threads dealers def will do this and a lot of them. Why? bc people will pay it.

Now those of you who think you are going to be getting these new M's close to invoice, invoice, or below invoice are IMO going to waiting a while and may never happen for at least a few years but who knows! I can't answer that bc there is still no pricing and no allocation info out whatsoever for us dealers from BMW.

Prices and negotiations will always vary dealer to dealer. Thats the beauty of having so many dealers to pick from. There will be dealers Im sure who offer the car below MSRP at launch and there will be dealers who offer the car 20k over MSRP. As a buyer you have the choice to who you buy from so there really is no reason for anyone to get upset at any dealer? Just pick another dealer if you don't like the price you get.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0