United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 F10 535i Sport

Garage List
2011 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2000 BMW E39 528i  [0.00]
2002 BMW X5 3.0  [0.00]
Nice Video of Sophisto - Oyster/Black F10

Here's a nice video of a Sophisto (Dark Graphite) and Oyster/Black sport 550i. Looks like Anthracite trim. This combo is what I ordered for my 535i.

I sat in a similar spec'd one yesterday in the sun. The color combination is fantastic. The Sophisto, as another poster mentioned, is surprisingly dark in the sun and the contrast with the Oyster interior really gives the car a classy and elegant look. Love the sport package black trim. Very very high quality interior.

The car I saw yesterday had Dakota leather, which I thought looked great. It actually works better than the Nappa IMO. The car at the NY auto show had Nappa leather -- the problem is that the vinyl molded sections under the dash and the seat backs all had the Dakota grain molded into the surface. The smooth Nappa texture doesn't quite go with the Dakota grained vinyl trim pieces. Sticks out and looks odd. This is a nit but I'm a perfectionist.

I like the sport wheels for both the 550i and 535i. One really needs to see them in person.

I'm scheduled to pick mine up this week and am really happy with my color combo selection.

Enjoy the video.

Appreciate 0