View Single Post
      01-28-2007, 03:22 AM   #15
heezyo2o
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walked U View Post
Ya im glad I got someone to cover for me at work. Ya hopfully we can get some runs before I get xede installed. But I would also like to get some runs after too. So I can see how much of a difference it is.
Yeah, definitely. It would interesting to see what the xede can actually do for the car.

The next time you run chris/550, he might have a VF SC (stage 1) installed so that should be a pretty good match up against a 335 with the xede.

I think Joe is looking forward to doing some highway runs against you in stock form. Once you get the Vishnu stage 2+, you can run him when he upgrades to a M5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walked U View Post
Hahah ya everyone knows my plate so whatever.

Man I want to post them but I told them Id wait till tomorrow. Hopfully they hit me up tonight and make the thread and Ill start posting up the videos. I have about 6 vids.

2 vs black 550i /w I believe m5 body kit or hamman, Not sure of the mods. I believe it has exhaust and some basic bolt ons.

The rest were against heezyo2o 545i. (stock, just has some new performance tires)

There was also a m5 there, but I didnt take any pics of it. sorry.
Other than exterior mods, I actually think every one is stock. The guys with exhausts and whatnot were not able to make it today.

It should be noted that Chris has 20" radenergies which should slow him down a bit due to their weight. Also, with these type of runs, the traditional 6-speed manual looks to give me an advantage over the e60s who run SMG or step.

Not that it makes a difference, but I'm running PS2s up front and some goodyear GS F1-D3s due to a pair of flat tires. I was actually supposed to do some canyon runs today, so I upped the tire pressure to about 42 or so in the rear. If I left it lower, it may have helped with my launches.

Anyhow, post up the vids. I was looking forward to watching them before I went to bed. No need to wait for the other thread.
Appreciate 0