Drives: 2016 Frozen Black F82

Garage List
2001 BMW e46 325i  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellerPerformance View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M ARMY View Post
Sounds like I touched a button there. I expected better from a vendor on the forum. Please don't attack people and there opinion if you don't really know my background or what I do. Everyone has their own opinion regarding product and pricing. Im sorry if your overhead cost and accessories is a lot but that's part of business. Consumers see the comments that vendors make, telling the consumer you know , you don't know anything about my business or my cost or anything regarding the industry is based off of your assumption. And also realize that your not the only vendor that has downpipes are over the $2k range. I work the government in automotive sector so I know so called true cost. But good luck Keller. Never once called you out for your product. Now I'll never buy it
Because you're assuming costs, and misleading people, there are quality products that cost a lot to make and then there is crap products that could damage your car, and it's not a $2k Honda we're talking here, but a $120k+ car. But you're right everyone has a right to their opinion, and I didn't mean to attack you, truly sorry if I made you feel this way. Good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellerPerformance View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M ARMY View Post
Sounds like I touched a button there. I expected better from a vendor on the forum. Please don't attack people and there opinion if you don't really know my background or what I do. Everyone has their own opinion regarding product and pricing. Im sorry if your overhead cost and accessories is a lot but that's part of business. Consumers see the comments that vendors make, telling the consumer you know , you don't know anything about my business or my cost or anything regarding the industry is based off of your assumption. And also realize that your not the only vendor that has downpipes are over the $2k range. I work the government in automotive sector so I know so called true cost. But good luck Keller. Never once called you out for your product. Now I'll never buy it
Because you're assuming costs, and misleading people, there are quality products that cost a lot to make and then there is crap products that could damage your car, and it's not a $2k Honda we're talking here, but a $120k+ car. But you're right everyone has a right to their opinion, and I didn't mean to attack you, truly sorry if I made you feel this way. Good luck

Keller downpipes/midpipes are amazing.
Worth every penny.

Love the sound of my M5C now!

Thanks for making a perfect product for our cars