IancoleTX
Dillo boxers
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
Good to know.

I still think some water will get sucked in though with that kind of a design.
Especially when it rain.
Lots of people run intakes in the grille, I ran it over a year on my 550i, no reports of any foul play out there with this type of design. No worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtenedio View Post
i got my pipes a little over a month ago, just getting to them now.

they are indeed used, admitted by PG a little while ago upon me reaching out.

and i was missing all clamps/hardware...

i get it man, you were paid by project gamma for your post today on the forum, as they offered ME to do last month. i didn't get a chance to even open my box for install today, with multiple requests over the last month from PG to paypal me money to post on the forum.
you're a local guy and they made you their poster boy. so dont give me shit bro..
Lol you see in the first ad where I said I paid full price and no discount was given? That’s 100% true. I have a seven figure income in energy trading and I’ve been on these forums like 10 years, I’ve never once compromised my morals in business and I’m not going to do it for a car part worth less than I make before breakfast any day of the week. Your experience seems really weird and completely contrary to mine, so I don’t know man. Frankly you seem hostile from the jump, so I can see why you had a bad customer service experience. I would guess your issue with PG isn’t the only issue in your life if this is how you handle things.

The only “hardware” in the kit are four worm clamps with a retail value of about four bucks. The filters are Spectre, which are fine, I checked and they have like a 4.5 star review on Amazon. I personally replaced them with K&N and that would be the only option that I would like to be given by PG that I wasn’t, that is fair.

As far as used pipes or whatever paid posting nonsense, I don’t know man, seems weird you would say that. The guy doing this is fairly new in the business, and looking to get his name out there, he asked me politely if I could write an honest review, and that is what you see here. My experience doing this is exactly as described, it’s a good product that I have been happy with once actually installed, which yours aren’t. You seem like an angry, rude person, and it’s super lame to come around crapping on a good product the owner is trying to get off the ground, and slinging baseless accusations about me personally. Cheer up man.
Appreciate 3