View Single Post
      03-09-2008, 03:00 AM   #9
aznshrek88
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
yea im currently on spinebreaker horde. i played when i was in high school took a break and played again during junior but once they removed the hunter dismiss pet and call with full health i was like f this. i just recently started again but damn did wow get strict. seems all they want to do is ban people. im level 31 and they banned me "exploitation of 3rd party". im like wtf so im trying to get that resolved right now.

before i had a 60 rogue sold that for $400 back in the day, after that i had a 70 hunter with a 62 mage and sold that for $300. now im on my level 31 hunter if i get it back.

blizzard became really gay right now.
I guess that you forgot the part of the user agreement license that you SIGNED THAT IS IS ILLEGAL and AGAINST the terms of use to either farm or sell your character for profit... So that's why your account is probably suspended...I hope that you know when you sign that little box that says I agree, that everything is Blizzard's property including everything you do on your account, your charcter, gold etc are all considered property of blizzard and therefore your are not supposed to sell it...
Appreciate 0