Suave
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4 and M2 in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondoc72 View Post
I use it often in my 535i, actually every time I drive

disclaimer=>remember the 535i is a bigger car hence more benefit from this feature, also you may not need if you already good parking.

scenarios:

-when parking at the store/supermarket etc.... just to make shure I'm in the right spot, in between the lines, and may protect the lower front bumper where the sensors may fail.

-when approaching any drive thru, I can get the closest to the window without banging the rims, some drive thru have narrow and sharp curves

-every time going into my garage

-parking between two cars next to the curbside

In summary, for me this feature has keep my tires/rims in perfect condition, not a scratch in almost 3 years driving it

may choose this option again in the M3 just because I'use to it
Exactly this for me ^^^^^
I skipped the rest of package as I am not comfortable with a driving assistant feature having total control of my car as its not always best to slam brakes but maneuver away from danger. I also understand that Active Driving feature sensors interfere with radar detector and that is deal killer. Lastly the speed limit will just be annoying as who really will ever go the speed limit in this car unless you are in a development or school/park area. Radar detector and speed limit info just sounds like a huge contradiction dont you think?